I'm reporting back from a prolonged Season break and I hope you all had a good start into the year!
Without further ado, let's get a new collage contest started!
Before we go into the next round though, please join me in applauding the winners of the last challenge:👏👏👏
Thank you for creating these cool artworks!
So let's do this again!
What do you see in this photography that is not yet there? Volcanic activity? A space glider landing on the plateau? Signs of spring breaking through the snow cover?
(click here for high-res version)
Let your creativity run wild and transform the image into whatever you want to see. Your imagination is the only limit (and the tools that you can command).
- 🥇 First place: 5 SBD and one 100% upvote
- 🥈 Second place: 2 SBD and a 50% upvote
- 🥉 Third place: 1 SBD and a 25% upvote
If any stakeholder wishes to contribute to the prize pool, send STEEM or SBD to @shaka with the memo "Let's make a collage #3." Every contributor will be credited in the next winner announcement. Thank you!
📌If this contest receives enough submissions I will compile a shortlist of finalists and let the community pick the winners in a dPoll!
- The above photography needs to be the starting point for any further modification. I provide it for free use without any copyright protection.
- Submissions need to be posted as a comment to this post.
- Any graphical element that is added to the photography either needs to be your own original work (e.g. own artwork or photography) OR needs to derive from the public domain (having no copyright protection).
- All sort of editing, modification and/or manipulation is allowed as long as no copyright is affected.
- By submitting your contribution you agree that your artwork remains public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission.
- 📌 Every contributor is encouraged to make in addition their own post about their submission. Using the #letsmakeacollage - tag and referencing this post would be appreciated yet isn't required.
- Entry deadline is January 15, 6:00 pm UTC
❗️In order to have an unbiased community feedback, please note that I will not upvote or comment your submissions before the winners are determined.
I'm very much looking forward to your contributions!
Photo recorded by myself with a Canon EOS 7D.
If anything prevents you from making full use of your VP you can follow my curation trail on Steemauto.