If you are an eCommerce store admin and want to offer cash on delivery payment method on your store then this blog can help you regarding this. Cash on delivery is one of the most preferred payment methods. The customers prefer this Cash on delivery option because of many reasons.
The basic reasons for preferring cash on delivery is:
1. It is very simple and hassle-free.
2. Customers can complete the order without any lengthy process of online payment.
3. Customers can pay after getting the product delivery.
4. Customers don’t need to share card details.
5.No security-related concerns.
Sometimes customers do not complete their orders just because of CoD unavailability. So for increasing store revenue and reducing cart abandonment cases, admin can implement Cash on the delivery method on the store. Knowband offers Prestashop cash on delivery with fees module which helps the online store admin to implement cash on delivery payment method on the store without implementing any code changes. The feature-rich module allows the online store admin to create multiple fee profiles and charge fee in return to this CoD functionality.
Things you should know about this Prestashop cash on delivery with fees module:
1. Admin can show cash on delivery customization option on the website and offer cash on delivery to the customers. In return, the admin can charge a fee from the customers.
2. The store admin can charge a fixed or percentage based fee in return to the cash on delivery facility.
3. The store admin can create multiple CoD fee profiles from the admin interface of this Prestashop cash on delivery with surcharge module. Admin can also update and delete the created CoD fee profiles.
4. The store admin can set the Cash on delivery profile image, name and text for showing on the cart page.
5. The online store merchant can also select the categories, countries, suppliers, customer groups and manufacturers for applying specific cash on delivery conditions.
6. The online store admin can also set the initial cash on delivery based order status.
7. The eCommerce store admin can also track the Cash on Delivery based order details from the admin interface.
8. The cash on delivery with extra charges module is multi-store and multi-lingual compatible.
9. The Prestashop cash on delivery with surcharge addon is SSL compatible.
10. The Prestashop cash on delivery with surcharge plugin offers a user-friendly interface.
Benefits of this Prestashop cash on delivery with fees module:
1. Customers can complete their order without sharing card details.
2. Cash on the delivery module is highly customizable.
3. Admin can reduce the cart abandonment cases which takes place due to payment related issues.
4. The store admin can increase the overall revenue of the website by applying the fee for cash on delivery payment option.
5. The customers don’t need to go through a lengthy process of online payment.
6. The store admin can offer cash on delivery related details in different languages.
The online store merchant can use this Prestashop cash on delivery with surcharge module and implement the functionality without changing even a single line of codes. The cash on delivery with extra charges module is highly customizable and allow setting cash on delivery conditions. The Prestashop CoD with fees Addon is mobile responsive, multi-lingual compatible and offers multi-store compatibility. The online users can view the list of orders based on COD conditions. The Prestashop CoD with fees Addon has user-friendly interface.
For more details about this Prestashop Cash on delivery module: