The Giving Project
In the spirit of Joy and love sharing, am putting up this Comment Contest tagged SHARE YOUR LESSONS as a part of my giveback events to mark my 2018th birthday. It’s all about giving – giving to you and sharing my love with you in this great steem community. Am hoping that this will culminate to something bigger in the future for my real-time environment and community.
This contest is my way of sharing the joy of my birth month with you. I am grateful to God for grace, mercy, provisions, life, guidance, security, peace, joy, hope, comfort and immeasurable love through Christ Jesus. I will be giving out 2SBDs weekly starting from 5thJune, 2018. The frequency may be increased depending on the response. It's no more a June contest, it's extending to infinity.
This contest is geared at encouraging a reading, note-taking and knowledge sharing spirit among steemians. This was conceived to help steemit users engage themselves in constructive and useful discussion about the life lessons they gather each day from reading books, watching movies, listening to music, observing their environment and reacting to people in their daily operations.
On each day of the week where the contest is hosted, a theme or topic is given. All comments which are supposed to be lessons drawn from the daily experiences are to be shared based on lessons learnt from any of the sources above-stated sources, and this should be in line with the theme prompt.
Be bold, tell us about your experiences each day during your devotion, in the office, at school, home, along the road. Share the lessons you learnt , even with the people you met. You have something to offer. We can all learn from your experiences.
Am working hard to raise 1,000 SBD for my first reachout project in my locality. It will be centered on the pains of others and sharing my joy and love with them. I am dedicated to make my world a better place because I was created perfect with the image of love.
The prices of this contest will be reviewed periodically and it will be improved as well.
DAY 2 TOPIC: Collaboration
We find it difficult to see people want to work together even when they are aware that collaborating will greater results. Some persons that have ventured into this have their stories to tell which will be of benefit to us. let us know your take on this. Is collaboration worthwhile in business, steemit, ministry, etc. What are your experiences and what lessons did you learn? share it!
- You have to state the source of your inspiration, be it book, lecture, internet, music, movie or real-life experience. In any case, a detail of the source of inspiration must be spelt out.
- Official language of communication MUST be English.
- Your comment should be between 150 and 1000 words, sharing the lesson you learnt as described above (with good referencing of the source)
Rules for Entries
- Follow the contest sponsor and Celebrity @Uyobong
- Resteem and Upvote this post so it can reach a wide coverage
- Make a comment with 150 – 1000 words, sharing the lesson you learnt as described above (with good referencing of the source)
- Upvote a Comment just ahead of you if you are not the first.
- A maximum of 3 entries is allowed but must not be from the same source
- Failure to adhere to the contest rules may disqualify a potential winner.
Note that the rules for entry and conditions for into this contest can change at any time as well as the rewards depending on the responses we get.
1 SBD will be given daily to 1 steemian for 25 days from 5ht to 30th June excluding 25th June, 2018 (Nigerian Time, GMT+1).
- This contest closes whenever it reads 4 days ago, that is, after 96 hours from the time the post is created.
- An analysis of the comments will be made by the selected Judge for each day.
- Adherence to the rules scores 50% and the depth of your lesson shared scores 50%
Excerpts from the previous day’s winning comment will be shared the next contest with a snapshot of the SBDs transferred (if ready). (Winner for Day 1 contest is yet to be out as am still waiting for response from our day-1 Judge @Adedoyinwealth)
Contest Reward Pool
1st Prize: 1 SBD (Best lesson shared)
0.2 SBD each for the first 3 contest entries
0.4 SBD for the entry with the highest number of comments which shows high level of interactivity.
DAY 2 TOPIC: Collaboration
Our Judge for this episode of the contest is @stevenmosoes - Founder - Flaming Helpers/Co-founder - Exchangerbot. Please join @flaminghelpers on discord here
My goal is making steemit more beautiful. I am fully aware that my posts are a definition of me
This post is a simple reflection me on how I can contribute to make steemit a better place to be.
Be sure YOU ARE INVOLVED IN STEEMIT'S FUTURE: Your Posts Is Your Identity for the Future. It will tell posterity how much of value you were. Don't forget that We Can Make the World Better together.
I AM BORN OF GOD hence, I'll keep telling the world what God has done and will keep doing
I AM CREATIVE, that is why I can't get lost in the crowd.
I AM A ULOGGER, this gives me the premise and push to tell ou boldly about myself because I know you will be encouraged.
REMEMBER! A THOUSAND (1000) INTENTIONS ARE NOT AS POWERFUL AS ONE (1) ACTION, DO SOMETHING TODAY
I remain you brother and Success Coach - @uyobong