Mango float could be the easiest, so delish no bake dessert you could make.
This no bake dessert needs 4 ingredients only. This will be a big hit during the holidays, at parties and is quite inexpensive. Before I go on, would like to greet everyone a Glorious New Year and would also like to apologize for not posting anything for quite sometime.
But hey I'm back!(lol) with this delish and easy mango float recipe.
3 packs graham crackers
1 kl. Sliced mangoes into strips or cubes (your preference)
4 nestle cream (chilled)
2 condensed milk(chilled)
- In a bowl combine all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Slice the mangoes into strips or cubes.
- Layer the graham crackers into a baking dish.
- Put and spread the cream and condensed milk mixture unto the graham graham crackers.
- Put the mango strips evenly. Repeat the process until you reached your desired number of layers.
- Lastly, top with crushed graham crackers and mango cubes(optional).
Cover and chill overnight. Enjoy!