Serving fresh baked bread is probably commonplace. What if you make a different dish? By making mud pie from the bread of one of them. Hmm, if it's usually a mud cake made from potatoes this time we will try to make Mud Cake from fresh bread. Let's see how to make it below.
• 1 pack of fresh bread
• 100 gr wheat flour
• 10 grams of milk powder
• 200 granulated sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 l coconut milk
• 100 gr margarine
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make:
- Set aside the bread margarine. Cut, set aside.
- Cut white bread into a box of white to taste.
- Boil the coconut milk to boil. Set aside.
- Take the container and mix the eggs, sugar, milk powder, salt, flour and margarine. Mix well. Add the coconut milk bit by bit.
- Enter the white bread that the white and stir until evenly distributed.
- Heat the mold of mud, rub with margarine.
- Take one spoon of dough and then print it in a mud mold, decorate it with a brown bread section. Cook until cooked.
- Once cooked, lift and serve.
Ladies, so how to make Mud Bunny Slices interested to try?..