In one month from now we'll be @ Hotel Prince Palace having a cold drink and enjoying a great night (I hope).
"Do you have it all planned already? Is every detail of your trip taken care of?"
I'm pretty excited with this travel but at the same time stressed with all the work I must get done before leaving on vacation and with my car that has broken down.
Where am I in the actual road to Steemfest!?
- Permission for 15 vacation days um november granted;
- Flight and hotel in bgk are booked;
- I went to the doctor to have the tiphoid fever vacine (Yellow fever vacine is now valid for life) and a few recommendations (like the moskito net if the hotel didn't had AC ;
- Medicins and moskito repelent;
- Passport renovation...
What I still have to do:
- pick my Passport
- buy a few more prescribed medicines
- book Ko Chang hotel
- decide weather I should take a hold luggage or not;
- decide what should I use as a medical travel insurance;
- to study bgk transports and the activities before and after SF...I would love a meditation session!!
Any thoughts on the luggage and travel insurance!?
See ya in Bangkok!!
My previous #roadtosteemfest posts:
- The road to Steem Fest | A trip down memory lane with Liliana.Duarte
- Road to SteemFest⁴ | Budgeting
- Road to SteemFest⁴ | Funding thanks to HF 21 (now HF22)
- The Road to Steem Fest | Thai Life, What I want to Experience in Thailand
- The Road to Steem Fest | Business or Pleasure?
Posted using Partiko Android