Blue cheese foam
Cooking foam is one of the most popular elements of molecular cuisine, it is with them that the first associations about modern cooking arise. Light, lush, airy sometimes almost intangible, they are able to create additional interest in the dish and surprise delicate taste. It can be a dessert or a first course, a side dish or a buffet snack, as in the example of blue cheese foam!
100 blue cheese
125 cream 36%
40 olive oil salt
- Mix all ingredients except cream in a blender.
- Wipe the mixture through a sieve.
- Add cream, season to taste.
(keep in mind that the foam will increase the volume of the product 2-3 times, because it will take a little more spices)
- Pour the mixture into a siphon and fill with N2O gas.
- Beat the mixture intensively.
- Cool before serving for about 2 hours.
Serve as a buffet snack with walnuts with pieces of celery, grapes and pears. Or decorate the menu dishes in which the taste of noble cheese will be relevant.