With a simple texture agar-agar, which is usually used in the preparation of marshmallows, you can make a very unusual snack in the form of tomato canelons stuffed with salmon Tartar.
Flavor harmony complement the avocado cream and crunchy toasted flakes with the cumin.
Ingredients and technology
for tomato film:
200g vegetable broth
100g tomato ketchup
- Mix ketchup with vegetable broth, dissolve agar and bring to a boil.
- Add pre-soaked gelatin. Dissolve in tomato broth.
- Pour a thin layer of the mixture into a stainless steel tray.
- Cool to room temperature and refrigerate for 1 hour.
300g fresh salmon
5g olive oil
25g lemon juice
- Cut the salmon into medium cubes and add olive oil.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
for the avocado cream:
1pc ripe avocado
50g Greek yogurt
1G fresh cilantro
3G white vinegar
5g olive oil
- Mix all ingredients and beat with a hand blender in a homogeneous mixture.
- Wipe through a fine sieve. Transfer to a pastry bag, store in the refrigerator.
for the bread crumbs:
the toasted bread
- Sprinkle the toast with olive oil and sprinkle with cumin.
- Dry at 180 ° C for 20 min.
- Cool and grind into flakes.
- Slice the tomato dough into the desired shape.
- Put the salmon tartare on the layer and wrap it in the form of a caneloni.
- Complete the dish with avocado cream and breadcrumbs.