Strawberries with balsamic vinegar is no surprise. Fresh strawberries, balsamic reduction, they are often found in tendem salads as an element of decoration or in combination with Camembert cheeses on buffet tables. But this is not the limit of imagination.
The versatility of this combination is that the pureed mixture of these components and presented in the form of foam sauce, can be served as an element of dessert in combination with homemade ice cream, or as a sauce, for example, to duck breast.
Even more interesting combinations and examples of foams you will learn from the new gastronomic program: "culinary foams".
0.5 cilantro leaves
14 balsamic vinegar
1 xanthan texture
- Puree strawberries, cilantro, sugar and balsamic vinegar with a blender.
- In a separate container, mix Xanthan and water with the same blender and add to the strawberry mixture.
- Strain the mixture and pour into a siphon, fill with two CO2 cylinders.
- When using warm foam, heat the siphon to 70C.
- Pour vanilla ice cream or chocolate milfey.