Now, having bigger English followers base, I can bait my readers and present them a list of my articles I've written a long time ago and almost nobody has read!
The most interesting content on my profile to read:
- Steem [HF19] Possible reward pool gaming by cycling delegations
- Technology, Science and Life in two-dimensional Universe
- Does Steem have natural ecosystem? Analysis of thousands of TX's on Steem using Benford's Law
- Does it pay to believe in God? Math point of view on salvation.
- WHY New Year's Resolutions are pointless?
- How to make Cheetah better (don't tag my content!) - Proposal
- Would it be better to select politicians randomly in elections?!
- Criminals who don't know Benford's law will always be caught!
- Edge Sorting - design your game badly and I will win millions!
- How I won in Champions League betting contest with random picks?!
- How to easy shuffle cards properly (in the matter of randomness)?
- My cryptographic ISAAC LOTTO generator wins more money than players!
Have a nice reading..