I found that powering down of some powerhouses is happening due to to hacker attack.
Here are some facts on how I understand it and how it works.
- People start losing faith in platform. Its not realy reason to lose faith, because if they power down that dosn't mean they are selling for money.
In case where they would sell it for money which is thier own right, that would be case to think.
- By powering down those powerhouses in a way admit I'm not he smartest person here so my vote should not be so strong and I should let other peoples votes mean similary to mine vote.
- So the reason why powerhouses don't power down is 1. point I made and becuse they belive there is more room for growth (since your money is as far I understand multiplying most if its in SP)
- Most sane and right way for powerhouses is indeed to power down since by powering down they would aknowledge others thoughts and points to be vaild as theirs and everbody would benefit. 99% of powerhouses earned their rightfull power and what they do with it is their thing what they do with it.
- Powerdown takes a long time 2 years in weekly payments, and even when then powerhouse have major power during that time, and its right way to be if we can agree on point that their power is rightfully earned in first place.
- This might get on shrap side of knife and I don't really believe in it but here it is maybe hacker did their atttack and powering down to give us more freedom and power, althrough that is not the right way to fight for freedom.
Am I right, am I wrong ?
Give me some knowledgle (because i'm slow but worthy student).