Tuesday, February 12, 2019. Welcome to the #NBA Daily Pick'em!
Due to the overwhelming number of people editing their picks and the tremendous amount of time it takes for me to check the timestamp on each entry, I'll be making an adjustment to the contest rules.
From here on out, if you make an edit to your picks you are disqualified from the contest. No exceptions. This will make things more clear for everyone moving forward.
Thank you for playing, and best of luck!
For today's contest with only a few games on deck, I want everyone to pick the Over/Under
Deadline for today - 7:30 PM EST.🏀
- All contestants are allowed one "bet."
- All "bets" must be placed by 7:30 PM EST.
- Contestants must pick a Team to win + Over/Under for each game.
- Whoever picks the most Teams, Over/Unders right, wins the contest.
Tie-Breaker, each day I will pick a game where you will need to pick the Combined Total Points scored.
- In the event of a tie, whoever comes
closest to the Combined Total Points scored, wins the contest.
Today's game: Orlando Magic @ New Orleans Pelicans
- List your "bet" as follows, Winning Team + Over/Under + Tie-Breaker.
Example: LAL/Over, BOS/Under, SAS/Over, ORL/Under, UTAH/Over, Tie-Breaker 200.
- All contestants must UPVOTE post to play.
- All contestants should try their best to circulate the post/contest.
- Winner(s) get 50% of the post's liquid earnings.
- Don't edit your post. Edited posts will be disqualified from the contest.
NBA Match ups for 2/12
-Ladies and gents we have a slight update to the payouts. Due to SBD no longer being printed, payouts will move from half of the SBD liquid payouts to half liquid payouts.
-The payout will still be the same percentage, however you will receive Steem now instead of SBD.
-When/if SBD starts being printed again, we will go right back to the previous payouts. Thanks everyone.
NBA Daily Pick'em will be running everyday of the season, into the playoffs, and through the NBA Finals.
Please list your bets in the proper order listed so that it's easier for me to grade the picks. If you have any ideas, suggestions or ways of helping the contest, feel free to let me know.
Resteem appreciated. Follow me here on Steemit or find me on Twitter.
Best of Luck!
Sports & Coffee🏀