Last weekend I attempted the Tip Track Marathon again - 6 laps up and down one of the hardest, most notorious tracks in Wellington.
Last year I managed 3 laps before my body quit. How far would I get this year?
Check out the video to find out.
- Do write meaningful comments
- Do discuss the topic in the post
- Do tell me about how we share an interest
- Do take the time and effort to actually read the post before commenting
- Don't ask for follows
- Don't ask for votes
- Don't say you have voted for a post and then not vote for it
- Don't say you have resteemed a post and not resteem it
- Don't write short coments like 'Nice post'
- Do be the sort of person you want reading and voting for your own posts.
Don't forget to check out my Dad's blog
Who else can tell you stories about impersonating an officer, stealing a military aircraft to go on a booze run, or steal military aircraft and go on an unsanctioned bombing run - and that's all before he turned 18!
Check out @len.george and find out what other madness he got up to!
Are you new to Steemit and trying to figure out what it's all about?
Head over to: https://www.steemithelp.net/. It's the best place to get a handle on what the platform is all about.