For the return to the first division "The Villans" have made 10 signings:
• Wesley Moraes Ferreira for 25 million euros.
• Tyrone Mings for 22 million euros.
• Douglas Luiz for 16 million euros.
• Matt Targett for 15 million euros.
• Ezri Konsa for 13 million euros.
• Trezeguet for 10 million euros.
• Anwar El Ghazi for 9 million euros.
• Björn Engels for 8 million euros.
• José Ignacio Peleteiro (Jota) for 4 million euros.
• Kortney Hause for 3 million euros.
It would be approximately 128 million euros of investment, an amount that would sound for a team that would be required to win the championship or at least qualify for Europe. Although we already know the difference in the economic distribution that there is in England in comparison with the league of the other countries (received about 190 million euros for their promotion).
However, this does not mean that a sure success is approaching, because you could see last season as newly promoted Fulham made a big investment in signings that looked very good but ended up back in the second division. However, if they carry this project well with these players (Attention to Wesley, Luiz, Targett, Trezeguet, Engels) could approach Europe and be a surprise in the season.