Hey, I wrote that I won the Champion in one of last Tournaments Kobold Mining Expidition (NLS)!
But I noticed that the last battle was spoiled like in this way:
What if you won or defeat the last fight?
This is a heat of emotion, when it’s interesting how the battle will end,
but you are immediately informed that you have received concrete prize. The prize is cleary say that player lost/won. The effect of a fascinating spectacle disappears. You should think about those who will lead the stream - and when you are not alone watching what is happening - this will be more important.
Proposition: to add about minute or two delay of this. Push the "BATTLE" - see it and have a show!
My different issues/suggestions to the Steem Monsters game:
- Front-end issue in the Market/Collection section... Black field appearing
- Please, slightly tunning in the Steem Monsters battle logs displayin'
- Unexpected crossing of Gold and Silver Leagues
- Steem Monsters proposal for the card gift: what's about a memo?
- Steem Monsters suggestion: need to add "lost connection" alert
- Issue of the banormal duplication in the Daily Quests Rewards
- add another stats in the BATTLE TOP - Current BATTLEs in my League
- Steem Monsters Tournaments suggestion: to add some more info & external checkbox column
- Proposal of the pushable suggested price in the list for sale
- The Tournament share button & add affiliate linking for this too
- Steem Monsters Daily Quest 00:00:00 countdown issue - it needs to add auto-refresh the page
- Tournaments suggestion - clickable urls in tournament description
- Tournaments suggestion: to add some more info about the Completed ones
- Steem Monsters: Monster Selection Mode needs some tunes
- Steem Monsters site: I wonder does the date on site needs to be updated?
- Steem Monsters Collection & Market tabs: lacks of pinned filter menu
- Steem Monsters needs to improveslightly the Battle Statistics Table
- pixelhunting issue for the Kiara Lightbringer card view)
- About some more info descriptions about the catual actions on the main SM page