A Couple of Quick Updates Regarding the Upvote Bot
This is just a quick post to give you a couple of updates regarding my upvote bot service. I am always looking at the current market, how content creators are using my service, and adjusting as needed. This ensures the best results (or ROI) for those using my service and the people who have delegated to it.
Increased Min ROI
For (at least) a limited time, I felt that the minimum ROI for my upvote bot needed to be increased. The price of Steem is extremely low and we are getting paid out completely in Steem, which does not equate to the amounts you see under your posts. So I feel it's important for those running upvote services to increase their minimum ROI as the markets drop.. and I'm doing just that.
For the last couple of months I've had my service set to a minimum of 1% ROI. However, this still doesn't give quite enough room to break even for upvote buyers, so I've now increased this to 3% ROI and will keep an eye on the markets to see if further changes need to be made.
Minimum Bid Amount
Over the last few weeks we've gained a LOT of new investors who have delegated to my service. This is great as it allows minnowfund to build faster and support more and more Steemians over time. This also means that the upvote from my bot is worth a lot more than it used to be.
We've finally reached a point where I feel an increase in minimum bid is warranted. So I've increased the minimum from 0.05 Steem or SBD to 0.10 Steem or SBD. I know, not a huge difference but it should bring in more appropriate bids for the upvote we have to offer.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding my upvote service, please reach out to me directly on steem.chat (name @brandonfrye) and I will happily assist you there!
- Steemit Weekend Update: What's Happened to the Market? And Quick Witness Update!
- How to Check in on Your Steem Witnesses
- I'm Grateful for your Upvote Even if it's Not Worth Money
- Understanding Hardfork 20: What in the Heck Are Resource Credits!?
- Understanding Hardfork 20: Changes to Author and Curation Rewards
- Dlive Weekly Comment Catch-Up 8/17/18
- My Full Interview with @ClixMoney from DCooperation
- What Makes Steem So Attractive... Even in a Bear Market?