For me, I would have to say;
- Blackcoin - Not just because I am one of the project leaders, it also was the only currency that made economical sense at the time. The ones that control their stake control the network not those that control the computers control the network and those that have a slice of the pie don't have a say. Never liked that. Plus, you literally can be your own bank and earn an interest. Did you know, with PoS 3.0 and it's fixed block rewards, even though the currency only inflates 0.95% per year, you can currently earn 9% of your balance? Stake on!
- Steem - For obvious reasons, wonderful platform. What can I say? I'm in love.
- Gridcoin - Probably the first PoW coin that makes sense for a good cause. Proof of Boinc ftw.
- Sia - Cloud storage done right. I personally am going to start using it myself and contributing to the network!
- Clubcoin - Contracted work, another project of mine. "Traditional coin", not bringing anything new to the table yet except usability and 3rd party services. One top secret project going on with it, Beta should be out soon.
I think that covers most of them.
EDIT: Removed Nubits. Wasn't aware of their recent issues and loss of peg. Yikes.