Disclaimer : not a tech expert, just some speculation.
- It's gonna be super confusing for coming months , already off to confusing start ( STEEM vs STINC).
- Justin wants a STEEM token to run on Tron , to pad the TRX transactions : I don't think it's as easily doable as he might think:
Think HF and then user errors for STEEM features.
- Some tech users get frustrated and create STEEM Classic.
- Justin keeps moving on with STEEM token approach , pumping the price along the way to keep audience interested.
- Justin (post step 3) controls the blockchain completely and starts changing the rules. Inflation goes to certain players and not to others.
- It becomes another screwed project , keep in mind , it already is screwed by the grand master @ned.
All this should take 1-2 year to play out (seeing the BTT timeline) and there will be plenty of pumps and dumps along the way.
Best of luck to all of us.