Today's update aimed at improving the current functionality, increasing stability, correcting several errors.
Responsive, adaptive design
Now the app is displayed much better when you open it on a mobile browser. We've updated all the pages to make them easier to use.
Now you can rotate photos while creating a new post.
Gradient on the buttons
More updates & fixes
- Now 0 likes, 0 balance are no longer displayed under the photos
- Fixed bug displaying incorrect number of likes in the list of likes
- Now all the pages have its one title displayed as the title of the browser tab
- Now the like button reacts on hover
- Fixed some notifications and labels
- After changing the settings redirection works better
- Improved displaying of the loader
- Now the header containing username is not displayed on the top of the photos in the profile page
Prize for the review about Steepshot
And we want to admit the best user review on the responsive design issue:
Steemit on a Smartphone?! - The ultimative user test!
25 STEEM giveaway goes to @theaustrianguy
- Steepshot Beta for Android is finally here! See this post
- How to start using Steepshot app? What is the tech behind? See this post
- How to use the search? See this post
- Community Guidelines
- Steepshot for Android source code
- Steepshot for Web source code