tldr: Dolphin-grade delegation to power up your project while I'm gone.
I'm leaving my comfort zone again.
I'm going to play Santa in a place that nobody wants to visit, especially during so called Holiday Season.
- You've been unhappy because you've desired things that cannot be.
- That's what desire IS. The need for what we can't have. The need for what's readily available is called greed.
Do I look like a Dolphin?
@steemitboard says I'm a Dolphin.
To become one you need to have more than 5000SP.
With current price of STEEM or if compared to Whales it might not sound impressive but there are less than 3000 accounts with at least Dolphin status and less than 2000 accounts with more SP than I have.
I'm going to delegate most of my Steem Power.
To projects or project. Depends on candidates.
It can be 5x delegations 1000SP each
or 3x delegations 2000SP each.
Maybe just one 5000SP delegation.
All depends on candidates.
For how long?
December and January, that's for sure.
I will revisit it when I come back. Or if.
How to apply?
- What is your project?
- How many people are involved in the project?
- Who are they, what are they doing for the project?
- How big is the community behind the project?
- How much SP, including delegated, your project currently has?
- What are you going to do with delegation?
- Why do you care?
- Why should I trust you?
If I'm not responding on chat right away, don't worry, write, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
The real prize.
It's not about winning delegation.
It's about convincing grumpy investor.
It's about earning the trust.
Can you make it for your project?
I reserve the right to do whatever I please, which should be obvious even without this disclaimer.
If you don't like it that way, please kindly go fuck yourself.