What is a Vote Bidding Bot?
A Vote Bidding Bot enables you to place a Bid on a partial Upvote of it´s full strength. To always guarantee a 100% Vote being split among all Bidders.
Bids open every 2.4 hours. Alice and Bob both bid for in the same voting batch. If Alice bids 4 SBD and Bob bids 2 SBD, Alice will get a 66.66% upvote and Bob will get a 33.33% upvote.
Current power - 5,607 SP upvote worth around 1.4$
Here's how it works:
- Copy the URL of the post / comment you want @upyou to vote on
- Navigate to your Wallet
- Select Transfer under Steem Dollars
- Populate To field with "upme"
- Populate Amount field min "0.1" SBD
- Paste URL into Memo field
- Bid on comments is Allowed.
- Maximum post age 150 hours (18 hours before payout)
- Accepted currency - SBD
- Refund policy: Auto refunds
picture source - pixabay.com