I'm happy to announce the twelfthedition of #SBDforever contest!
But before I introduce the theme, it is time to reveal the winners for the eleventh one!
This edition didn't have enough author payout for two shares, I'm sorry... But that's fine, if you didn't win this time, just try again! I remember you that some winners have already been selected TWICE just by entering and being active on my blog!
Now for the prize!
Not a lot of competition going on... There were 8 comments with 0 votes! Just think, guys... If you just upvoted the other 7 comments, the prize would be yours, garanteed!
Remember: the LEAST voted comment wins! So easy!
Anyway, because of so many 0 votes comments, I had to take chances on the winner... And the winner is... ... @sparkesy43!
You'll will receive the SBI share in a few days. Just check this spreadsheet if you're wondering if everything is alright.
...SBD Forever Round #8!
This week's challenge is exactly the same. Just follow the rules and
Upvote other's comments like hell! If you have the least number of votes, you'll win. Garanteed!
What's a Steem Basic Income share? share (worth 1 Steem). It basically means SBD FOREVER! That's right, no jokes:
You get a weekly income FOREVER. You just need to keep posting and you'll get the same amount in upvotes regardless of how many posts you make per week. The system just looks for your posting frequency and adjusts the income automatically. Seems impossible to maintain? Do you want to look at their maths? Here they are!
- Upvote this post with 100%. The payout will help me with the cost of the share.
- Resteem this post, for the same reasons!
- Follow me if you enjoy my posts.
- Post ONE comment below with your entry
- Feel free to write in English, Portuguese, Spanish or French.
- If you already have a SBI share feel free to participate as well, since you can have many shares and get double income.
- The deadline for submissions is next Monday, 11 June, at 11am UTC. I'll announce the winners, if possible, that same day.
- If the author payout reaches more than 1$, I'll round up the prize to the nearest whole number and attribute more than one winner!