GO WITH STEEMIT - The Message from God

2년 전

Hidden within the ancient Torah Codes, which were written 3,300 years ago, was a secret message for the people of today!

This message could not be found until the Computer age, when people could search for the hidden messages:

"Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

The message was hidden in the Bible using a common encryption technique ELS - Equidistant Letter Sequence. A number of Jewish sages have used this technique by hand over the past centuries to find short hidden messages.

"Pro 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing; but the glory of kings is to search out a matter."

Odds against randomness of 1 in 13 million, with secondary terms APPROVAL, COMPANIONSHIP, POVERTY NO R.RUFF.

Prior to Steemit, my family was struggling financially.




A Second Code was also discovered "The STEEMIT" with a secondary term even longer than the main term "ECONOMIC LIABILITY"! - an eleven letter sequence parallelling the main term! VOTE and REALIZATION also occurs.

The Steemit.jpg

Economic Liability is defined as the future sacrifices of economic benefits that the entity is obliged to make to other entities as a result of past transactions or other past events, the settlement of which may result in the transfer or use of assets, provision of services or other yielding of economic benefits in the future.

This is a repost of my works discovered a year ago, a prophecy revealed.


Do you want your Name searched in the Torah Codes, send 50 Steem or 60 SBD to @prime-cleric with memo: Search Torah Codes – “full name”


More End Times Information:
https://godcoin.gold/
http://torah-codes.net/
http://www.ra-el.org/

follow me!




Join up at Steemdunk for Auto-Voting and Curation:     steemdunk      

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
STEEMKR.COM IS SPONSORED BY
ADVERTISEMENT
Sort Order:  trending

Do you mean it has a secret message for every persons on earth.
Kind of confused now. If so how vast will it be..

·

Many names are encoded within the Torah and Tanakh, some remain a mystery.

Amazing bible codes on Steemit!

I am imagining this does not work so well with any English translated version? Great article, btw.

Even God is in favor of making Steemit go big!

That's pretty wild to see!

I think you might find this link very interesting. It has been over a decade since the Revelation code was broken. I am very happy to say I was helpful in gleaning new information via the code. The article explains how you can use a simple search tool to unlock certain key phrases. Let me know what you think.

http://planetaryhq.com/revindex.html

·
·
·

Yes, I thought you might find it interesting. One of the things that we discovered over the last decade of studying the code is that there are multiple levels of redundancy and confirmation. It made it very hard to ignore. Some of the revealed information can be accessed with more than one key phrase and there is also a prime key which lines it all up.

About 70% of the information is left unencrypted for all to read easily. But the other 30% is revealed with the code. The code is as simple as this; within a verse can be a phrase or word which stands out and is often a phrase used by Daniel (another similarly encrypted book). John used many such word phrases directly from Daniel. And you can spot them easily. If the keyword produces more than one verse in the search result, then it is relevant. Once you get a multiple verse response you need to look within those verses to find the next key word or phrase to use in a new search. The code unravels as you do this. Gleaning the new information must be done without any interpretation. Take it as literal. Don't let interpretation enter into the equation. The software also removes punctuation (removing interpretation via punctuation). This way you get a clean look at the coded info.

Have fun with it. If you have any question I will be glad to help.

Thank you so much for share biblecode

Eo $ logo reminds me of Baphomet to be honest
would be interesting to see what it said between the two since they parted ways

Steemit has come a long way since your codes were originally published! Glad it has worked out!

You got a 8.84% upvote from @postpromoter courtesy of @prime-cleric!

Want to promote your posts too? Check out the Steem Bot Tracker website for more info. If you would like to support the development of @postpromoter and the bot tracker please vote for @yabapmatt for witness!

  ·  2년 전

You got a 10.00% upvote from @upme thanks to @prime-cleric! Send at least 3 SBD or 3 STEEM to get upvote for next round. Delegate STEEM POWER and start earning 100% daily payouts ( no commission ).