When cool and creamy meets tangy and fruity, what do you get? Sweet endings to a porch supper, a backyard barbecue or a meal under the stars.
Try a new twist on an old favorite â�� Lemon Raspberry Ribbon Pie.
Lemon Raspberry Ribbon Pie
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
Makes one 9-inch pie
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen red raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- Yellow food coloring if desired
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, stiffly whipped
- 1 (9-inch)
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://pitmasterandthecook.net/lemon-raspberry-pie/