A Magic Cube for Entering the Coding World
We all know that coding ability is such an important skill for the future generation and many parents, including me, are searching for good educational tools or services to help our kids master this skill as early as possible without forcing them to learn. So, yes, a toy-like educational gadget that can trigger kids' interests for programming concepts will be the product of many parents' dreams! I think KicoBox might have this potential to be that dream product! Let's find out why!
- KicoBox is an educational tool (physically a CUBE!) for introducing programming concepts.
- Hardware-wise it is an integration platform of gyroscope, accelerator, motor control, OLED panel & LED halo, Bluetooth, speaker, line follower, expansion slot and support speech recognition.
- Software-wise it can conveniently switch between visual languages like Scratch and textual languages such as Arduino IDE.
- Service-wise it comes with free softwares to use, free teaching materials and regular lessons and online resources.
- You don't have to spend time on teaching software installation and cable connections before teaching children to learn coding. Just focus on the coding itself!
- KicoBox can easily enable Robot competitions that are wonderful ways for kids and their parents to interact in a fun way.
Short Video Review (must watch!):
KicoBox is developed by KICKDUINO whose team members are originally from the Silicon Valley and MIT labs. The company aims to facilitate STEM education and help children across the globe to learn more about programming, robots, IOT and AI.
This is posted on Steemhunt - A place where you can dig products and earn STEEM.
View on Steemhunt.com