Electronic transactions for all with no restrictions
GRiN is a decentralized network aiming to serve as digital cash without censorship or restrictions.
GRiN is built using the Mimblewimble chain implementation with high scalability in mind.
GRiN has 5 principles
- Open: No company or foundation, no ICO, pre-mine or dev fees
- Private: Transactions have no amount or addresses
- Scalable: Past transactional data can be pruned, making this blockchain much lighter than others
- Simple: Minimal implementation for easier maintenance over time
- Proven: Mimblewimble only relies on strong Elliptic Curve cryptography which has been tried and tested for decades.
We envision a future where the Grin blockchain can function as a lightweight medium for quick and easy transactions between parties, allowing increased decentralization, privacy, and freedom of choice for all. This is a lofty and worthwhile goal, and should be of interest to all proponents of decentralization and freedom.
This is posted on Steemhunt - A place where you can dig products and earn STEEM.
View on Steemhunt.com