I've published 19 quality articles last month! Below are all the article links for convenience. We'll also go over my achievements. I'm getting close to 1000 followers and 60 reputation. Let's see if those goals will be reached in July.
- How to improve your curation quality
- The truth about truthers
- How to help struggling SteemIt authors for free
- Common SteemIt mistakes and misconceptions
- Possible solution to injustice and self-voting: "flag power"
- Should you invest in promoting your content on SteemIt?
- Self-voting needs to be addressed
- What if STEEM POWER wouldn't increase your power?
- Hard fork 19 - First impression
- Randowhale experiment resulted in profit and anger
- Why following too many people will only hurt them (and you)
- Curation rewards explained in great detail
- Why linear rewards in HF19 won't solve SteemIt's main problems
- Trending posts finally made me realize the main problem with SteemIt and how to solve it!
- The trading mistakes that keep losing you money
- My blockchain concept to achieve world peace
- Why SteemIt isn't ready for mass adoption
- How to truly measure success on SteemIt
- 6 tips that guarantee your success on SteemIt
- 488% follower growth (732 new followers)
- 397% account value increase (+$934)
- +115% reputation (53.4 to 56.6)
- 171th highest follower gain (top 0.15%)
- 382th most active author (top 0.33%)
- 522th highest earning author (top 0.45%)
- 358th best author (average of previous 3 stats)
After looking at the stats, this month was a lot better than it feels. Based on 3 simple criteria i'm a top 0.31% author this month, which is really good! Too bad the earnings are the lowest of the 3 stats, but that will get better hopefully. See you in July everyone!
Don't forget to follow, resteem and browse my channel for more information!