I use a variety of tactics to increment the visibility to my Steemit blog and was hoping to get some feedback from some other members of this amazing content creating blockchain community.
These are the things that I do after posting to ensure maximum visibility ( in and outside Steemit )
- Tweet my post Easy click share option on the bottom right of your published post.
- Share your link in post promotion on Steemit.chat
- You can also use the linkedin option
- You can copy and share the link of your post and include it in some related whattsapp groups I have done this in the past when I for example when I got my interview about steemit on cointelegraph published
- Link your post on any other blog you might own and include an interesting write up or related article, a good place to post would be wordpress or blogger
- Google+ is also a great method for getting the word out amongst your contacts
- Steemit Facebook Groups
Here are some Groups run by Steemit members for the purpose of sharing links of posted steemit posts.
- Using correct tags relevant to your content is a great way to increase organic traffic to your blog, Here is an old post from feb talking about the the very subject
So now the question is what do you to increase traffic to your Steemit blog?
I look forward to reading your interesting replies hope everybody has a great weekend!