After having made another great post on steemit you should not just sit around and wait to see what happens next.
Here is what I normally do after hitting the publish button:
- Share your posts on Facebook not just on your profile but also consider joining some of these groups for steemit users
- Use the Tweet option on your bottom right side of the screen and share on Twitter here is a post I did about exchanging Twitter follows earlier today : https://steemit.com/steemit/@mallorcaman/steemit-twitter-exchange
- Share your link in post promotion on Steemit.chat
- You can also use the linkedin option
- You can copy and share the link of your post and include it in some related whattsapp groups I have done this in the past when I for example when I got my interview about steemit on cointelegraph published
- Link your post on any other blog you might own and include an interesting write up or related article, a good place to post would be wordpress or blogger
- Google+ is also a great method for getting the word out amongst your contacts
I hope that these tips will help out new users to get more visibility for posting and hopefully make sure that we don't miss out on those great pieces of writing by making them more public.
If you have any great other tips or methods that you use for sharing your Steemit posts I would love to hear about it!
Make this post more visible by a simpe Resteem so that others can comment and read!