As you know, these days many people are talking about Steemit, and D.Tube around.
So let's find out what is this cool thing?
And how does it works?
What is Steemit
- Steemit is based on a Crypto Currency called STEEM
- Post your blog posts, interact with other's posts and earn STEEM
- You'll be paid by both creating and curating (Like, and comments)
- Or Basically, it is a community that you block on (Mostly about CryptoCurrencies)
- The most you interact, the most you earn
What is D.Tube
- Is just an application or interface which interact with steemit
- We can say, it's steemit block chain
- You should sign up for steemit or steemit connect account in order to use D-Tube
- The videos you post on D-Tube, Comments and likes will be showing up on both D-Tube and Steemit
- The videos aren't stored in the blockchain, they are stored in the IPFS (a type of torrent)
- Just the references are stored in the block-chain
- In D.Tube you will earn Cryptocurrency rewards
- Completely Open Source
- Use proper Snap pic (Thumbnail)
What is Block-Chain?
- A chain of blocks which contains information
- A decentralized data center which belongs to no one.
- Each block has Data, Hash, and Previous hash
- Uses P2P Network
- Most Famous Block Chain is BitCoin
Let's learn from each other more and more.
Comment below, and let's do the conversation about...