After the first session in which students were told to make an account on Steemit, a second training session was organized to train the students about making their posts better. This post is a quick update and summary of our second training session
In the second training session, the following points were covered to train our students;
- Starting a Post
- Sections needed in a good post
- Categories to choose for posting
- Basic Formatting Tools
- Useful Resources for Creating a Post
- How to use Grammarly.com to improve writing quality.
- Do's and Dont's with regards to interaction within the Steemit Community
- Better Posts = Better Rewards
For more information about the detailed events of our training sessions, please review the comprehensive write-up published on the @cryptokraze blog:
Extend your Support to SEI
Please take a minute to join the SEI discord channel:
The Steem Education Initiative has been designed to bring about a better world. It needs your support.
If you'd like to know more about SEI please leave your questions or comments below.
Thanks for dropping by @SteemEducate!
First Official Sponsor for SEI is @reggaemuffin
Go to the witness page https://steemit.com/~witnesses
Scroll down and enter reggaemuffin in the box: