Update about the promotion service provided by @tipU.
After being disabled for past week, @tipU is resuming vote selling under new rules:
- upvote value: 150% of the payment (please remember about non-linear reward curve)
- each upvote is rewarded with @tipU profit sharing tokens (TPUs)
- instant upvotes: no need to wait for bidding round
- minimum payments: 1 SBD / 5 STEEM
- 50% of the payment will be used to support steem projects like @steempeak and @bank.sbd
All the other stuff like auto-refunding is of course also working.
I don't expect this service to be hugely popular but there you go, you can use it to gain visibility. I hope that with those changes, authors who use the service won't get downvoted. Of course I can't guarantee this. Let me know if you have any feedback. Cheers!
PS. The service will be enabled in about 10 hours so users have time to notice this post and familiarize themselves with the changes.