Hey steemian community,
Today I will tell you some fun science facts.
Make sure that you stick with me till the end.
- Before the 17th century, there was no concept of the word "Scientist". So before 17th century scientists are known as natural philosophers.
- We are almost bacteria. About 95% of all the cells in the body are bacteria.
- The average person accidentally eats 430 bugs each year.
- Our blood vessels are 62000 miles!!!!!
- Human can only see 5% of the matter in the universe. The rests are invisible mysterious matter called dark matter.
- Our body has enough graphite to produce 9000 pencils.
- Without saliva everything is tasteless. Thanks to your saliva.
- As we all know our atmosphere contains 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen. So here the fact is, 20% of Earth's oxygen is produced by the amazon rain forest.
- Polar bears are nearly undetectable by infrared cameras.
- Our stomach contains hydrochloric acid with pH 2 to 3. It is strong enough to dissolve stainless steel.
That's all friends.
I hope you like this blog.
And must comment which one is your favorite fact...also share if you know any exciting science fact.
You should check out my previous blogs -
Keep supporting me.