Hello steemians, I read about this and thought it wise to share with this wonderful family to be aware of do's and dont's of using gaseous materials.
I will not stop posting this!!!!!
Learn from the mistakes of others:
A Family (a man his wife and their baby) who just came back from a dinner out of the house in a restaurant, perceived the smell of gas in the house.
The husband upon entering the house turned on the light to see clearly and immediately there was an explosion that killed the man on the spot. The explosion also affected the wife who is currently in the ICU unit.
The baby, being far from the explosion was saved.
Utensils were found to more than 200 m from the scene of the explosion.
When you perceive the smell of gas don't turn on the light by contrast, proceed to open your windows and shutters, gently, so as not to create sparks.
Close the bottle of gas. Don't you turn on the light bulbs until you are sure of the dissipation of the smell of gas.
Also do not open the fridge or the freezer because it could also create sparks.
4.If you are outside of your house, moisten the key with your saliva before introducing it into the lock.
Share if this tips has been helpful.
Kindly resteem this message in order to save lives.
God will reward you.
Credit: image source
I appreciate all my sources of inspiration and help on steemit. Thank you all
Thanks for reading my blog @unicorn3221 and do check back for more inspiring updates.