Most of us have played or at least heard of the game Battle Ship.
Well let me introduce you to Battle Steem.
This game is a mini version of the Battle-Steem Game I run. Prizes have been reduced but we will be using a much smaller grid to make it easier to find and sink my ships. I will rotate grids and prizes as the game progresses.
Prizes Hidden In The Grid
- Rusty Android
- Sea Genie
- Three 15 Post Resteem Subscriptions (Done by @gasaeightyfive)
- Three 100 DEC
- Ammo (Fire two extra shots)
- One shot a day for those who upvote this post
- Two Shots a day for those who upvote + resteem
- Extra shots given to those who discover ammunition
- You can win multiple times
- Contest ends on the 6th day of post creation
- Prizes are giving out in sequence in which they are listed
- Ammo has their own specific numbers on the grid
- Earn A SINGLE extra shot for upvoting the main prize details comment
Example On How To Play
@steemmonsters fires a shot via picking the letter A and number 1 and entering them via the comment section. My ship is not located on A-1 so @rentmoney will then type Miss under your entry. If you pick the right grid number I will then type hit under your comment and award you the prize located under that grid number.
Pay attention to the other entries to make sure you don't pick a grid number that was already chosen as there is no do overs in war !
What is @steemmonsters ?
Steem-Monsters is a digital card created by @aggroed and @yabapmatt. Early game release has launched and prizes are already up for grabs. Some of the cards in this game have already sold for upwards of $3000. Prize tournaments have started and are being played daily. If you haven't yet check out Steem-Monsters do so by clicking here. You can sign into the official site using your Steem details.