The Steem-Oracle Project: World Cup Prediction Game Update #7 (Part 2)

3년 전

This is a continuation of The Steem-Oracle Project: World Cup Prediction Game Update #7 (Part 1).


Serbia vs Brazil

WoS prediction:

  • Serbia (13.9%)
  • Brazil (67%)
  • Tie (19.1%)

Actual result: Brazil won

WoS got it right in this match. Hence, 90% of the SBD + STEEM reward of this contest post will be paid out to correct predictors. The remaining 10% will flow into the Grand Pool. Well done WoS!

Here are the list of predictions that was received for Serbia vs Brazil. If your result is "1", means you will be receiving the rewards 😃.

VoterSelectionValidityResult
@davor27BrazilValid1
@rigorBrazilValid1
@ehisoriaBrazilValid1
@vietthuyBrazilValid1
@sujanmaharjanBrazilValid1
@ascheriitBrazilValid1
@anixioTieValid0
@mysearchisoverBrazilValid1
@miniminingTieValid0
@pocketrocketSerbiaValid0
@hasbydiazBrazilValid1
@burlarjBrazilValid1
@gandalfthewhiteBrazilValid1
@dammieBrazilValid1
@sauce02SerbiaValid0
@tayorexTieValid0
@jonelescalonaBrazilValid1
@dianagomezTieValid0
@psi.acastilloTieValid0
@mrshevTieValid0
@grofBrazilValid1
@el-crBrazilValid1
@rachelcreativeBrazilValid1
@tesaganewtonBrazilValid1
@frdem3dot0BrazilValid1
@seanytanBrazilValid1
@vicspicsBrazilValid1
@andreasgrubhoferBrazilValid1
@jalaynBrazilValid1
@shitsignalsBrazilValid1
@cryptobeast7BrazilValid1
@suheriBrazilValid1
@nigerian-yogagalBrazilValid1
@development21BrazilValid1
@vintherinvestBrazilValid1
@aauthespian1BrazilValid1
@nurulsteemitBrazilValid1
@dindasteemBrazilValid1
@yuniswety4BrazilValid1
@yuniswett454BrazilValid1
@khairiatiBrazilValid1
@luthBrazilValid1
@alpayabotakBrazilValid1
@salsabilaaBrazilValid1
@alpayaTieValid0
@nurfaBrazilValid1
@maribelquere97SerbiaValid0
@suqyaBrazilValid1
@jamalsteemBrazilValid1
@paykamSerbiaValid0
@syukriiBrazilValid1
@nuruldindaBrazilValid1
@diendaBrazilValid1
@dindanurulTieValid0
@nurrSerbiaValid0
@shintaaBrazilValid1
@nuroelBrazilValid1
@dindanurul99BrazilValid1
@dewiiBrazilValid1
@iin.sariSerbiaValid0
@rafiqahTieValid0
@cut-sariSerbiaValid0
@apple96BrazilValid1
@sarimanisTieValid0
@cut.khairunnisaBrazilValid1
@sriwulanSerbiaValid0
@ratna.sariSerbiaValid0
@calisayTieValid0
@dewi.ratnaTieValid0
@vacoTieValid0
@salwatiSerbiaValid0
@chelseaputriBrazilValid1
@natasha.wilonaTieValid0
@sitompulSerbiaValid0
@jlordcBrazilValid1
@afiqsejukBrazilValid1
@kathechanBrazilValid1
@maxiemoses-euBrazilValid1
@ytmaluBrazilValid1
@losblancosBrazilValid1
@intanpermataBrazilValid1
@deviiTieValid0
@putrideviBrazilValid1
@sri.sundariTieValid0
@woelanSerbiaValid0
@egi-lestariSerbiaValid0
@egistinaBrazilValid1
@meutuwahBrazilValid1
@razikatiSerbiaValid0
@anyasiemmanuelTieValid0
@bigticketBrazilValid1
@annadwahBrazilValid1
@marshandaTieValid0
@ratu-elizabethSerbiaValid0
@riskamamehBrazilValid1
@fastoldBrazilValid1
@solcrossBrazilValid1
@isabel23011BrazilValid1
@louzamBrazilValid1
@domingoninoTieValid0
@carloscr7TieValid0
@oclintonBrazilValid1
@robertsekhoseBrazilValid1
@kutraTieValid0
@passatBrazilValid1
@stnrBrazilValid1
@tiktikSerbiaValid0
@maltozTieValid0
@franknavarroBrazilValid1
@eduagf1BrazilValid1
@fjmb86BrazilValid1
@johnakhariaNilInvalid: Did not upvote with enough voting power0
@manuelruiz21NilInvalid: Did not upvote with enough voting power0
@henrry1954NilInvalid: Did not upvote with enough voting power0
@yocriticoBrazilValid1
@thegodgalindoBrazilValid1
@semental.vnzBrazilValid1
@carloodBrazilValid1
@whitestallionNilInvalid: Did not upvote with enough voting power0

Congratulations to all winners and here is the official highlight video from FIFATV:

England vs Belgium

WoS prediction:

  • England (33.9%)
  • Belgium(37.2%)
  • Tie (28.9%)

Actual result: Belgium won

WoS got it right in this match. Hence, 90% of the SBD + STEEM reward of this contest post will be paid out to correct predictors. The remaining 10% will flow into the Grand Pool. Well done WoS!

Here are the list of predictions that was received for England vs Belgium. If your result is "1", means you will be receiving the rewards 😃.

VoterSelectionValidityResult
@dianagomezBelgiumValid1
@rigorBelgiumValid1
@frdem3dot0TieValid0
@ascheriitBelgiumValid1
@psi.acastilloTieValid0
@hasbydiazTieValid0
@jonelescalonaTieValid0
@miniminingBelgiumValid1
@suheriEnglandValid0
@vietthuyTieValid0
@solcrossBelgiumValid1
@fjmb86EnglandValid0
@audreybitsTieValid0
@el-crBelgiumValid1
@antifitnessclubBelgiumValid1
@nigerian-yogagalBelgiumValid1
@andreasgrubhoferBelgiumValid1
@gandalfthewhiteEnglandValid0
@anixioTieValid0
@vijbzabyssBelgiumValid1
@maxiemoses-euTieValid0
@davor27TieValid0
@mysearchisoverEnglandValid0
@kathechanBelgiumValid1
@grofEnglandValid0
@jalaynBelgiumValid1
@nurulsteemitBelgiumValid1
@adimantongBelgiumValid1
@shifaadiEnglandValid0
@steemforezTieValid0
@adiforeverEnglandValid0
@xiow-lochBelgiumValid1
@marco-asensioTieValid0
@ruud-dinnBelgiumValid1
@dindasteemBelgiumValid1
@madara-ucihaTieValid0
@yuniswety4TieValid0
@yuniswett454EnglandValid0
@khairiatiTieValid0
@luthBelgiumValid1
@alpayabotakEnglandValid0
@salsabilaaBelgiumValid1
@alpayaTieValid0
@nurfaBelgiumValid1
@suqyaTieValid0
@jamalsteemEnglandValid0
@paykamEnglandValid0
@syukriiTieValid0
@nuruldindaBelgiumValid1
@diendaEnglandValid0
@dindanurulBelgiumValid1
@fastoldTieValid0
@nurrBelgiumValid1
@shintaaTieValid0
@nuroelBelgiumValid1
@dindanurul99EnglandValid0
@dewiiTieValid0
@iin.sariBelgiumValid1
@rafiqahTieValid0
@cut-sariEnglandValid0
@sarimanisBelgiumValid1
@louzamEnglandValid0
@apple96BelgiumValid1
@vicspicsBelgiumValid1
@domingoninoTieValid0
@semental.vnzEnglandValid0
@thegodgalindoEnglandValid0
@carloscr7TieValid0
@development21EnglandValid0
@praz735u5EnglandValid0
@oclintonBelgiumValid1
@jlordcEnglandValid0
@mrshevTieValid0
@vintherinvestBelgiumValid1
@vacoBelgiumValid1
@kutraTieValid0
@passatEnglandValid0
@stnrTieValid0
@tiktikTieValid0
@maltozTieValid0
@cut.khairunnisaEnglandValid0
@sriwulanBelgiumValid1
@dewi.ratnaTieValid0
@salwatiBelgiumValid1
@chelseaputriEnglandValid0
@natasha.wilonaTieValid0
@sitompulBelgiumValid1
@woelanTieValid0
@sri.sundariEnglandValid0
@maribelquere97EnglandValid0
@riskamamehEnglandValid0
@ratu-elizabethBelgiumValid1
@marshandaTieValid0
@annadwahEnglandValid0
@razikatiBelgiumValid1
@meutuwahBelgiumValid1
@egi-lestariBelgiumValid1
@egistinaTieValid0
@losblancosEnglandValid0
@intanpermataBelgiumValid1
@deviiBelgiumValid1
@putrideviBelgiumValid1
@seanytanEnglandValid0
@iamnotvictorEnglandValid0
@manuel82TieValid0
@carloodEnglandValid0
@lavanyalakshmanBelgiumValid1
@robertsekhoseEnglandValid0
@rachelcreativeEnglandValid0
@swapnaramTieValid0
@ranjith35EnglandValid0
@pravesh11EnglandValid0
@pravathiEnglandValid0
@omkardivyaEnglandValid0
@mallishwariBelgiumValid1
@kumar65EnglandValid0
@kirankumar1EnglandValid0
@rahit47EnglandValid0
@eduagf1EnglandValid0
@isabel23011BelgiumValid1
@yocriticoBelgiumValid1
@whitestallionNilInvalid: Did not upvote with enough voting power0
@franknavarroNilInvalid: Unknown entry0
@semental.vnzNilInvalid: Unknown entry0

Congratulations to all winners and here is the official highlight video from FIFATV:

For the 11 games that were paid out, about 20 SBD + 15 STEEM were sent to accurate predictors. The Grand Pool currently has about 6.7 SBD and 5.8 STEEM. Remember, the rewards in the Grand Pool will be converted to Steem Basic Income shares to reward the top 10 predictors ranked by the Steem Oracle Score (SOS). The current top 24 predictors are as below:

VoterTotal PredictionsCorrect PredictionsAccuracySteem Oracle Score
@apple9618120.66666666720.00
@ascheriit17110.64705882418.12
@nurfa1190.81818181816.36
@salsabilaa16100.62516.25
@jalayn18100.55555555615.56
@andreasgrubhofer19100.52631578915.26
@dianagomez1690.562514.06
@minimining1790.52941176513.76
@seanytan1990.47368421113.26
@vietthuy1990.47368421113.26
@vintherinvest1480.57142857112.57
@lavanyalakshman1580.53333333312.27
@afiqsejuk1580.53333333312.27
@el-cr1580.53333333312.27
@vicspics1680.512.00
@davor271880.44444444411.56
@mrshev1880.44444444411.56
@hasbydiaz1880.44444444411.56
@yocritico1170.63636363611.45
@dindasteem1170.63636363611.45
@dienda1170.63636363611.45
@frdem3dot01980.42105263211.37
@maxiemoses-eu1270.58333333311.08

Keep up the good work everyone! The Steem Oracle experiment will continue into the World Cup matches in the knock out stage. So please follow @steem-oracle and @culgin so that you do not miss the contest posts and updates. In addition, I have added a new rule for the prediction games during the knock-out stage to combat spammers. I will only accept entries from Steemians with 30 reputation and above.

Once again, thanks for all the support so far! I can't wait to see how WoS will perform in the knock-out stages.



GENERIC_banner.gif

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
STEEMKR.COM IS SPONSORED BY
ADVERTISEMENT
Sort Order:  trending

Congratulations @culgin! You have completed some achievement on Steemit and have been rewarded with new badge(s) :

Award for the number of upvotes received

Click on the badge to view your Board of Honor.
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word STOP

To support your work, I also upvoted your post!

Do not miss the last post from @steemitboard!


Participate in the SteemitBoard World Cup Contest!
Collect World Cup badges and win free SBD
Support the Gold Sponsors of the contest: @good-karma and @lukestokes


Do you like SteemitBoard's project? Then Vote for its witness and get one more award!