Blockchain being one of the most disruptive technologies which we see today provides us with solutions which have the potential to make government operations at different levels more efficient and improve the delivery of public services, while simultaneously increasing trust in the public sector.
In order to achieve this, there is a serious need for sensitisation of key individuals who have the capacity to implement these changes and make them work for the public, gaining access to the right people at the federal, state and local government levels engaged, excited and educated about the technology. Once the right people understand the promise of blockchain, existing problems that can be better solved through blockchain-based solutions instead of the existing technology infrastructure, then we can start retooling government processes.
To this effect all these and more would be addressed at the upcoming Abuja Blockchain & Digital Assets Conference 2019, this will be the eighth edition curated by Blockchain Nigeria User Group and it will bring together experts, industry stakeholders, thought leaders as well as the academia. They will come together and brainstorm on how blockchain and other emerging technologies of the fourth industrial revolution can be leveraged by the Nigeria government and her agencies for improved public service delivery.
Some of the expected Keynotes and Special Guest include:A Full List of Confirmed Special Guests, Keynotes, Speakers and Platform Presenters that would attend this event include:
- Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker HoR. Nigeria
- Prof Kingsley Mughalu, UN Ambassador and Former Deputy Governor CBN
- Honourable Solomon Adaelu, Member of the House of Representatives of Nigeria
- Isa Pantami, Hon Minister of Communications
- Kashifu Inuwa Abdullahi, DG NITDA
- Joshua Hawley, Blockchain Advisory Mauritius
- Abubakar Umar, Co-founder & CEO, Cynotrust Intelligent Systems
- Bola Ajomale, MD NASD OTC Securities Exchange
- Bolaji Onibudo, CEO Xendbit DEX
- Emmanuel Darko, BDM Africa at VITE Lab, Silicon Valley
- Davidson Oturu, Senior Partner Aelex
- Adebayo Adebajo, MD Jelurida Africa
- Deji Soetan, Managing Partner BAM Technology
- Eloho Oyinvbi, CEO BFE Investment International
- Dr. Leonard Eze, Bitcoin Maximalist
- Germaine Ifudu, CEO First Kudi Exchange
- Jamila Umar, Federal Ministry of Finance
- Mohammed Ibrahim Jega, Founder Startup Arewa, co-founder Domineum.io
- John Kamara, MIIA Cortex Africa
- Abdulsalam Umar, Blockchain Solutions Architect
- Khadijat Abdulkadir, CTO, Africa Prudential
- Luke Kim, CMO Vite Lab, Silicon Valley
- Emomotimi Agama, HOD Exchange Registration & Licensing SEC Nigeria
- Victor Akoma-Philips COO Kubitx
- Yahaya Maikori, Senior Partner, Law Allianz
- Abekure Tega, CEO KurecoinHub
- Chiagoziem Iwu, CEO, Naija Crypto
- Franklin Peters. CEO Bitfxt
Age Beeka, Song Writer/ Musician for Live Entertainment & Performance.
- Vite Labs
- First Kudi Exchange
- BFC Investment International
- Jelurida Africa
- Sabiii Exchange
Amongst other Keynote speakers
Agenda: The Blockchain Trust-Architecture for Governance and Public Service.
How those currently in the Blockchain Trenches operate along with challenges and insights
Security, Risks and the future possibilities of blockchain technology
Date: 4-5 October 2019
Venue: Sheraton Hotels, Abuja Nigeria.
Visit here for more information about this event
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : https://cryptotvplus.com/abuja-blockchain-digital-assets-conference-2019/