Welcome to "Guess the Silver Price"!
Also Silver once again took a nose dive, down to a 12 month low. Then on Friday it regained some 30 cent. Sure still a price region worth concidering to add some to the stack...
So the winner this week is.... :
Congratulation, again (!) spot on with $US 15.51
The actual silver price on market close, Friday the 20th, was: $US 15.51
The SBD win will be paid soon after the post reward arrived.
And a big Thanks to all who played!
But now to the new round of the game:
What will the silver price be on market close, Friday, 27th of July 2018 ?
Its all simple and straight forward, and even better: its free!
Here are the rules:
- Give this post a decent upvote.
- Make a comment until Wednesday 24:00h GMT, in which you state your estimate of the silver price ($US/oz) on market closing Friday.
- Make the correct, or nearest to correct, estimate to receive the SBD payout of the post.
- Dont worry about other people's entries. If more than one person is correct or equally close, the win is shared.
- Reference for the price is this website: https://www.goldseiten.de/kurse/index.php
- The result and the new game post I will make on Saturday or Sunday.
I'm hoping for a good participation - the more people take part, the bigger is the win! :)
And don't miss the post for the gold version of the game here:
And there is also the original german version of this game, and the one for silver, run by @irrer-ivan
silver photo: pixabay free to use