• Location: Away from the center by taxi or bus
• Space: Located right in front of the Ciputra club entrance is seen immediately. Quite simply, there are some decorative statues that look a bit weird
• Food: Dimsum here is quite good. There are delicious dishes but there are too bad ...
On the picture is the second call all the best dishes should call back. There is Ah Yat, shrimp rolls, shrimp ribs, kimchi dumplings, fried squid, something that is very fishy and very cucumber name especially cucumber :)) this is the item I appreciate Mostly in the meal :)) in the middle of a greasy food forest, this dish is like a giant sky tree :))
• Beverages: At the beginning of the three children call an oolong tea pot. One pour about 6 cups of ice. But by the usual k or tea that oolong tea is pure so I have the feeling is drinking milk tea in the meal huhu.
• Employees who do not understand such service will charge 5% service fee
• The price is the sale so the total loss of three children 936k price is too good so take advantage of the food to 15/9 this is all km.
Ah Yat Abalone
Khu đô thị Ciputra, Bac Tu Liem, Hanoi 100000, Vietnam
This post participated in the Tasteem contest Where to eat for my blind date?