Your weekly choice
Tell us about your favorite restaurant. Your memories of loved ones, a beloved place, especially a dining place, tend to stay with you in your loneliest hours.
How about introducing us to your best restaurant of the week, an old favorite, or a great new discovery?
International franchises and takeaway services will not be included in the contest, but local franchises are welcome. Please follow @tasteem on Steemit and read the contest rules.
Visit Tasteem Discord for more information about the additional Tasteem Global contest rules:
Tuesday January 21st 2020, 07:12 UTC ~
Monday January 27th 2020, 07:12 UTC
How to Enter the Contest
Post at <Your weekly choice > Contest.
- Please write your post in English. This is to ensure that your post is understood by as many people as possible, including Tasteem.
- There must be a photograph of the restaurant that you yourself took.
- You must cite the source for any photograph taken by someone other than yourself, for example photographs from the restaurant’s website must be described as such.
- There must be a reasonable amount of information about the restaurant you wish to review.
- It is in your own interest to post something relevant to the themes suggested.
- Everyone should strive for fair competition. The usage of upvoting bots is forbidden.
- Tasteem may hide your post if it is not in line with the regulations set out here.
- If you persist in actions frowned upon by everyone, you may be put on a blacklist by Tasteem.
First Prize: 40% of STEEM generated by this post
Second Prize: 30% of STEEM generated by this post
Third Prize: 20% of STEEM generated by this post
Reward for All Participants: Everyone entering the Contest will be upvoted by @Tasteem.
- Your total score consists of the amount of STEEM expected at payout + the number of votes.
- Only those who choose to delegate a part of their reward will be eligible to receive the STEEM from this announcement as winners of the Contest.