Made in Canva
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #24, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 41
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
Monday: Procrastination, Neglect & Forgetfulness... Three Things we should Avoid to Keep Our Lives & Those We Love Always Happy!!!
- In this video @jeronimorubio talks about the need to better our Procrastionation, Neglect and Forgetfulness to live a more happy and complete life, and he shares his own experience working on this himself, check it out it's awesome.
- This video was made by @hauptmann and here he talks about the importance of answering the comments that we get, it's not a community if it's just a monolouge, but we need to answer the comments we get and strive to make comments on the posts and videos that other Steemians and Dtubers are making, it's awesome check it out.
- This video was made by @cryptospa and it's his Cryptocurrency Market Overview, and in this one he talks about XRP or Ripple which is a cryptocurrency that does not follow the same trajectory as Bitcoin, and that they also have some partnerships with major banks, just awesome.
- In this video @certain is talking about the need to help newbies on the Steem blockchain to succeed, and that we should not expect them to not make any mistakes, but rather talk to them and teach them how this all works, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @alokkumar121 shares news about a new tribe on the Steem blockchain called TypeEarn, where you can get rewarded for learning and improving your typing skills, check it out it's awesome.
- This video was made by @rehan12 and here he talks about the fact that life is not easy, and that many things worth doing is not easy, but that we should not expect them to be, and rather do our best to improve them, just awesome.
- This video was made by @hungryharish and here he talks about the importance of blockchain and decentralization to fight censorship and manipulation that is very present in the centralized social media platforms, check it out it's awesome.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and resteem, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Steem ecosystem by rewarding it".
Rewards On Delegations
In order to attract delegations to this project we reward them with daily upvotes, and you can check the details in our latest Awesome Daily report, and also with payouts in SBI Units, and 100% of all liquid Steem and SBD earnings will go to rewarding delegators this way, leased Steem Power does not count for rewards in SBI Units, and neither does the delegation from @flaxz, since he is the owner of this project.
So on Sundays all SBD will be traded for Steem in the Steemitwallet market, and the Steem that has then been earned that week will be split between delegators according to their delegation status, and it's counted in full week delegations from Sunday to Sunday, plus partial week delegations will be added for every full days delegation they may have.
SBI Units will then be paid out once a delegator has full coverage for that according to their share of the earnings, and any remaining shares will roll over to the next week.
We have also started to give out 50% of our CTP token earnings to SP delegators, the other 50% will be staked, this is a high value token, and giving out 50% makes it more attractive to delegate and as we stake the other 50% we continue to build our stake in that token and our CTP voting value.
This Is The Rewards For This Weeks Delegations
The standing in our account right now is 5.456 Steem, and we had a roll over from last week of 1.749 Steem and that means this weeks earnings is 3.707 Steem, but only 3.704 Steem can be divided, so 0.003 Steem will roll over and be included in next weeks earnings.
We also had earnings of 653 CTP tokens of which 50% will be paid out to our delegators and the other 50% will be staked, and that means 326.5 CTP tokens to be split between our delegators.
@alokkumar121 had a 51 SP delegation for 3 days and 100 SP for 4 days, meaning his average delegation for the week is (51x3+100x4)/7 = 79 SP.
@fiberfrau had a 15 SP delegation for 5 days and 17 SP for 2 days, meaning her average delegation for the week is (15x5+17x2)/7 = 15.571 = 15 SP.
@certain had a 150 SP delegation for 4 days, meaning his average delegation for the week is (150x4)/7 = 85.714 = 85 SP.
@reeta0119 had a 100 SP delegation for 4 days, meaning her average delegation for the week is (100x4)/7 = 57.142 = 57 SP.
|Name||Delegation SP||Delegation %||Ingoing Rollover||Rewards||Total Rewards||Payout||Outgoing Rollover||CTP Payout|
|@cryptospa||111 SP||24.83 %||0.245 Steem||0.920 Steem||1.165 Steem||1 SBI||0.165 Steem||81.077 CTP|
|@alokkumar121||79 SP||17.67 %||0.890 Steem||0.655 Steem||1.545 Steem||1 SBI||0.545 Steem||57.704 CTP|
|@roger5120||100 SP||22.37 %||0.390 Steem||0.829 Steem||1.219 Steem||1 SBI||0.219 Steem||73.043 CTP|
|@fiberfrau||15 SP||3.36 %||0.224 Steem||0.124 Steem||0.348 Steem||0 SBI||0.348 Steem||10.956 CTP|
|@certain||85 SP||19.02 %||0 Steem||0.704 Steem||0.704 Steem||0 SBI||0.704 Steem||62.086 CTP|
|@reeta0119||57 SP||12.75 %||0 Steem||0.472 Steem||0.472 Steem||0 SBI||0.472 Steem||41.634 CTP|
|Total||447 SP||100%||1.749 Steem||3.704 Steem||5.453 Steem||3 SBI||2.453 Steem||326.5 CTP|
Screenshot from Steempeak wallet
Screenshot from Steem-engine
Delegate to this project using Steem Bot Tracker.
We also have tokens in Steem-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available, the exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%.
If there is any token that you think we should vote with but which we do not currently have, then feel free to delegate some, or gift it if delegation is not available, as stated above all tokens we get will be staked.
Token delegation does not count for any delegation rewards, but we will vote with them if the posts that we vote on include the relevant tags.
These are our current token holdings in Steem-engine, screenshot taken in Steempeak wallet.
These screenshots where taken before and after payouts and staking of CTP tokens.
Our stake in CTP tokens have now grown to 2730 CTP, and we are getting closer to that first goal of 3000 staked CTP that Jon is talking about, so this looks very promising.
Our stake in ACTNEARN tokens have also grown significantly, we are tagging our daily posts with that since we are sharing the daily spotlight on Twitter and include a screenshot and link to that in the daily post, so that's also a great development.
The other tokens are also growing, though a bit slower.
We do also have a goal of increasing our own delegation to @dustbunny to 50 SP, and we have increased it to 46 SP this week, and that means a 5 SP increase from the previous week, this is done to effectively collect all our dust which have been a bigger problem since the hardforks.
So it would not be very far fetched to see that goal completed the coming week, and then we will let the SP keep on accumulating and grow, and use it to increase our vote value.
That is all thoughts for this week, we keep on going forward and making a greater impact to fullfill our goals of rewarding awesome content, so ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ