We have seen some momentum coming back in the cryptocurrency market. With volume and trading has been increasing with price increase around 20%.
But many of the financial analysts predicts that Bitcoin biggest rival Ethereum to hit a record high of $2,500 by the end of this year. Few of the reason why it may hit as high as $2,500
- More and more trading exchange and platform are using Ethereum for trading and pairing with other Altcoins.
- We have seen contracts of Ethereum expanding as the time passes
- As Ethereum supports smart contracts. It is useful of many utility for blockchain and many other problem solving smart contracts
- Ethereum has risen as the advanced cash of decision for new token backers because of its productivity and adaptability
- The normal exchange handling time on Ethereum is around 14 seconds, contrasted with bitcoin, which can be the length of 10 minutes
I give technical analysis tips for buy and sell (Intraday) daily
Disclaimer – The trading of Bitcoins, alternative cryptocurrencies has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice