Let It Be Your Fantasy
Check out our (Escaping the Maytricks) latest one minute video about our adventures living vanlife! We traveled from Austin, TX all the way to Vancouver, BC, Canada over the course of 3 months. This video is a little taste of the adventure.
The message of the video is whatever you make of it. The basic idea is to recognize your short time here on this rock and to make the most of it. Take control of your life; don't let it be a biography, make it an autobiography. Embrace the temporary nature of everything. Live a life you can smile about as you drift out of this realm of consciousness.
What this blog broadly and this video is NOT about: implying that we have the divine secret to happiness. We are just as lost as everyone else. We don't know what we are doing. All we know for sure is we are having a hell of a time doing it.
Wanna Read about Vanlife? You'll Need to Follow Us.
If you want to learn more about vanlife, follow us! We will be writing about how we chose our van (and maybe how to choose yours too), how we make money on the road, bring you roadhacks, and, of course, have lots of photos and videos to share :)
Past Vanlife Posts:
- The Master Dog Demands a Cupcake [18 Photos]
- Must-SEA Photos [28 Photos of the Monterey Bay Aquarium]
- Free-Time Follies [Funny Videos from the Road] Episode 2: When You Get a Queen-Size Memory Foam for Free
- Free-Time Follies [Funny Videos from the Road] Episode 1: A Foolproof Guide to Cooler Cleaning
- Vanlife: 30 Days in 30 Photos
- 3 Weeks In: The Truth About Vanlife
- "Normal" life -> Vanlife: How to Transition (10 Steps)
For more follow our blog, instagram, and subscribe to our youtube channel below.