I haven't posted here a lot due to the whirlwind of things going on.
I've moved to Cambodia!
Advantages of Cambodia:
- Visas are easy as pie
- It's cheap!!
- Food is better than Ukraine
- They use the US dollar as currency, which until crypto takes over helps with foreign transaction fee BS.
- Very open to foreign entrepreneurs.
Disadvantages of Cambodia:
- It's "fuck you" hot almost all the time.
- Very little is available for sale outside of Phnom Penh
- Electricity is pricey.
What am I up to?
Well, as of now I'm in like 3 different business ventures/startups and all are moving at a rapid pace. It's kinda crazy because I have to force myself to sleep.
Why should you come here?
For starters: if you are an artist there are a TON of galleries and such here taking advantage of the cheap cost of living. Painting and drawing supplies and such are actually easily available in a shop in the mall basically devoted to such things.
If you are a tech ninja, the lack of visa runs is a nice plus. I prefer Thailand BUT with my girlfriend being Vietnamese that makes the frustrating visa situation there much worse for long term chilling. Maybe when I'm richer.