Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Asia roundup!
Are you bored out of your mind and need a distraction? Then we got the right articles for you, the following are our favorite posts from last week featuring Asia. Start reading and daydreaming. If you haven’t shared your stories yet, don’t forget to give it a try on TravelFeed.io!
Also, don't forget to check our promos on the bottom of this post, there's a lot to be explored and you don't want to miss out, do you?
The BEST posts for Asia
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
The walking street in Pattaya - A sight to see | Man paradise | Eye opener by @hanggggbeeee
📍Chon Buri Province, Thailand
Thailand is famous for different things to different people. For me is it is a lot of things including sex industry and nightlife. People said that in the old time, it was wilder and kinda all over the place. But now, when the goverment shows their effort to have better management on this matter, the sex industry is sanitised and concentrated in a [...]
Zostel Ooty, First experiences and Coming out to parents by @elsaenroute
📍Tamil Nadu, India
Okay, this is not a clickbait but this blog is not the story of me coming out for my sexuality, let me put that in the starting itself so you won’t be disappointed clicking to read. I think I have mentioned it before about the novelty of backpackers hostels in India. Nowadays there are many in main tourist destinations and I was yet to enter into o[...]
Wat Arun an experience to remember by @rayshiuimages
Wat Arun is easily amongst the top 3 of must visit wats in Bangkok, Thailand. Is it worth the hype? Depends on what you're going there for, in my opinion. Let me explain in more detail in this post but first if you fancy getting here via public transport (as opposed to taking a taxi, Grab or tuk tuk) check out my post HERE. Wat Arun has arguably on[...]
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please do visit the fellow Steemians’ accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. If your post is about #foodoftheworld or #traveladvice, don't forget to add the appropriate tags for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
If you are posting through other Steem dApps, please use the tag #travelfeed and check that your post meets our quality requirements and don't forget to add a location via steemitworldmap; keep in mind that you'll be missing out on higher rewards if you don't post through TravelFeed.io directly.
Don't miss our promos!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome Steemians and projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Are you a travel blogger? Thanks to the travel writing contest by @invisusmundi you can now earn up to 100 STEEM on top of the post rewards when posting through TravelFeed.io!
Read the contest announcement for more information.
TravelFeed was created by travellers for travellers and all costs have been paid out of our own pockets so far. Now, we want to take TravelFeed to the next level, which requires some funding that we hope to partially cover by selling advertising space on TravelFeed through our crowdfunding campaign on Fundition. Kindly consider a contribution! Learn more
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Please consider voting for us as a witness. If you're not sure how to do that, it's easy: Head over to our **[Support Us](https://travelfeed.io/about/support-us)** page and hit the witness voting button to vote with Steem Keychain, or Steemconnect if you are not a Keychain user. Alternatively, use this [Steemconnect link](https://beta.steemconnect.com/sign/account-witness-vote?witness=travelfeed&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Ftravelfeed.io%2Fwitnessvote%2Fsuccess) or head over to [Steemit Wallet](https://steemitwallet.com/~witnesses) and enter travelfeed in the box.
- Follow our curation trail on Steemauto: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dApp or tag your posts with #travelfeed: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io and the Steem blockchain. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way.100 SP | 250 SP | 500 SP | 1000 SP
2500 SP | 5000 SP | 10000 SP
15000 SP | 25000 SP
Join the vibrant community of travellers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!