Hello to all photography lovers!
I look at your entries since midnight and there are already 18 participants. I'm so excited to see all others! There are entries that are NOT VALID because they don't match the selection criteria. I ask you to read the 9 rules below PLEASE. I updated them to give you all the necessary details. If you have a doubt you can ask me in the comments =D.
THE BEST B&W URBAN PHOTOGRAPHY!!!
Urban photography can be:
♡ street art
♡ people on the street
♡ urban architecture
♡ buildings and monuments in the city
♡ road traffic, street, vehicles
Your Photography must be in BLACK and WHITE.
As you may know in my macro contest, there were dishonest participants who used pictures of other people. I do not tolerate this kind of behavior and this platform is about quality and does not accept copying. That's why I had to change the rules and find a way to sort between the real and the falsework. I think I found the solution =). I let you discover the rules of this contest my Steemians friends.
It starts TODAY! 50 SBD TO WIN!
🏆 1st place: 30 SBD
🏅 2nd place: 10 SBD
🏅 3rd place: 5 SBD
🏅 4th place: 5 SBD
The 8 RULES are simple:
To be considered for the contest,
➊ Your photography must be made by you and must be accompanied by a proof. It can be:
- A 2nd photography with a paper with "My entry for the B&W URBAN PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST by @flamingirl" IN FRONT OF THE PHOTOGRAPHY. Not only a paper because it does not prove anything. Thank you ^^.
Example by @oscardjld:
- The original version of your unedited photo
Example by @pradeepdee6:
- The photo of your camera with the image on the screen
Example by @carlgrand:
- You front of the same urban photography
Example by @mhm-philippines
This second photo does not count for the contest but it is the proof that the first one is an original photo. This avoids any attempt at plagiarism that is not tolerated on this platform. =)
➋ Your photography must be accompanied by an explanation of at least 50 words (in English, French or Spanish)
➌ Your entry must be published on your personal Steemit account with the title "My entry for the 7 DAYS STEEMIT B&W URBAN PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST by @flamingirl"
➍ Your photography blog must be posted before 0:00 of the day Time zone in Spain to be valid. After midnight, it will be part of the next selections day. Each user has 1 entry per day that will be valid for the challenge.
The contest start today: Tuesday, July 24.
Calendar for the 7 days:
1st photo: Tuesday, July 24
2nd: Wednesday, July 25
3rd: Thursday, July 26
4th: Friday, July 27
5th: Saturday, July 28
6th: Sunday, July 29
7th: Monday, July 30
Winner Announcement: Tuesday, July 31.
➎ You need to be my follower =)
➏ You must use the "#urban-photocontest" and "#blackandwhite " tags in your article. So I can find your entry easily otherwise it is lost among all the blogs posted on Steemit.
➐ You must RESTEEM the first blog of this contest: [CONTEST- 50 SBD] / 7 DAYS B&W URBAN PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! .
➑ You must have fun! =D
• With the 2 members of my Jury: @pankajborah and @soorefunmi, we will choose together the 5 best entries of the day and select an absolute winner of each day. I will write a post the next day with the 5 entries selected. I will upvote the winner of the day 100% and he will be automatically selected to participate in the final to win the 30 SBD. I will also upvote the other 4 entries at 25% each with an honorable mention.
• It's possible to join the contest at any time.
• The contest winner will receive the prize, directly from me in his wallet with a personal message =)
• By entering this contest you authorize me to use your photos and accompanying text only in the related posts of the contest.
You can vote to support the participants. Your votes and your comments will help me to choose the winners! ;)
If you like urban photography and street art, feel free to participate, even if you are novice ^^. Here we go!
Good Luck to everyone who enters and let's have some fun!!!!!!
If you liked reading this article, feel free to FOLLOW ME, UPVOTE and RESTEEM! It's always appreciate =D. Thank you all for your support and see you soon for a new flamingirl's adventures!