- Project Name: eSteem Surfer
When editing a post, clicking update should save the edited post and show you the post in read mode.
Clicking update gives an error "RPCError: Assert Exception:_c. abs_rshares == 0"
How to reproduce
- Using esteem surfer, go to your profile
- Open a recent post (less than 7 days old), a post that has votes and comments made by you and other people.
- Try and edit the post completely - title, content and tags
- Press Update
- If all goes according to plan, an error should be shown
Just to be sure, I tested it again on latest release of the application, and indeed, when trying to edit a post that was voted on, it shows the exact same error as before
Here it is in version 1.0.1:
Here it is in latest release:
- App version: 1.0.1/1.0.5
- Operating system: Windows 10