- Repository: https://github.com/hapramp/Hapramp-Android
- Project Name: HapRamp Android App
When searching for users, lettercase should be ignored as steem doesn't allow for uppercase usernames, and usually mobile keyboard have auto-capitalization of first letter
When typing a name with the first letter being uppercase, the app loads list of steem users as they appear alphabetically in the blockchain.
How to reproduce
Use the search function, type a user name and start it with capital letter. Achiron for example.
Steps to reproduce
- Click the magnifying glass icon to search for users
- Fill the user name you wish to find, make sure it is a capital letter that you start with.
- When the name starts with the uppercase, the app will load a list of names as they appear alphabetically
- Change the Uppercase to lowercase and wait
- Search works as expected, but not withut some hassle
- Browser/App version: HapRamp v0.0.9
- Operating system: Android 8.1.0
Recording Of The Bug
Issue on github: