When looking at the different SteemPlus Witness tabs, only the currently selected tab shows up and shows the relevant informations. When changing the tab, the earlier one disappears, and the newer one replaces the earlier one.
Instead, if you change tabs before the current one has finished loading, the tab that did not get to finish loading, appears under the tab you changed to after it has loaded its content. This is the case for the "Received Votes" most of the time, since loading these takes a long time, because of all the data that needs to be fetched for that tab. The copies of the pages that are out of place are fully functional.
I guess this is because once the contents of a tab are loaded, they are simply added at the end of the current page. Maybe the loading process should be interrupted when the user changes tabs.
How to reproduce
- Go to any witnesses SteemPlus Witness Tab (Example)
- Click on "Received Votes"
- Click on "Witness Information" or "Votes Cast" before the received votes finished loading (you might need to hurry a bit depending on the number of witness votes for that account)
- Wait until all the received votes are loaded while being in the "Witness Information" tab
- Browser/App version: SteemPlus 2.17.3 (Browser version shouldn't matter)
Recording Of The Bug
I already opened a GitHub Issue a few days ago, and notified the developers on their discord as well. There I got a reply that it would be fixed. Please get in contact with me at either Steem, GitHub or Discord (Flugschwein#1964 ) if there are any open questions or issues that need to be answered or dealt with.
Edit: It has been fixed in the newest release.