Steepshot is an open source web application for which can be used to share lifestyle and walk on Steem blockchain.
Is steemian getting bored with the number of blog posts on Steemit? A picture worth a thousand words is an idiom that can illustrate the habits of social media that steemian have?
How to login in steepshot app?
- Log in using steam account
- Inserting post key
How to do explorations (roaming)
- Press the Feeds button to explore the accounts that follow
- Browse the photo, open the popup
- Press the "I Like" Button & comment please
- Please press the left / right button on the keyboard to display the previous / next photo of the feed
How to Make a Post
- Click on the "create post"
- Write Post Title
- Add tags by typing and separating them with spaces
- Now steepshot can add description on photo (optional)
- Click the '' Create New Post "button at the bottom
The technology behind Steepshot
- The transaction and signature series are processed securely on the client side
- Can search specifically for any data in Steem, synchronize blockchain to real-time local databases (MongoDB + Data Scraper + Local Steem nodes)
- Use the hybrid storage architecture: Cloud Storage + IPFS
- Steepshot always works with performance to maintain data access speed (Steepshot Client uses back-end software)
Posted on Utopian.io - Rewarding Open Source Contributors